Sunday, June 17, 2012

the hike and the redhead

the hike and the redhead:
I’m absolutely exhausted as I’m writing this, but I need to focus on something while I’m waiting for the food to come to the table…
I’m out with my mom and dad having dinner for fathers day and I’m trying to stay awake (and it’s proving very difficult right now). I’m also writing this on my iPhone so be prepared for random autocorrect mistakes that I’m sure will happen.
So anyway, I went hiking today with Canks and the Crazy Redhead (who will now just be known as “the redhead”) and her dog, Peanut. It was a lot of fun and I’m glad I went.
Here’s some pictures I took:









And here’s the little guy on the way home


Ready to pass right the hell out. I’m sure right now he’s out cold in my bed lol
Ok so the meal just got here and I don’t wanna be rude, I will write again tomorrow I’m sure.
all for now
peace
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment