Sunday, June 17, 2012

[Q] Phone instantly turning off

[Q] Phone instantly turning off:
The other day, I looked at my phone and noticed it was off. So I turned it back on, and it didn't show any lockscreen, but it just showed my background and the notification bar, with no app icons or anything. After about 30 seconds of that, it would vibrate and turn off. So I tried restoring a backup from January 19th of Virtuous Quatro, but it still did it. On this rom, it would do the same thing, but it would say "Android System", like it was in the settings menu, but with no options or anything, and it would still turn off.

So I then restored to a stock 2.2 rom from when I first rooted my phone, and it still did the same thing. On this ROM, it would get to the lockscreen, but when I unlocked it it would show the Android System thing in the background, and say have a "shutting down" loading screen. So can anyone offer any advice on what to do about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment