Saturday, June 16, 2012

KDE package for powerdevil?

KDE package for powerdevil?:
My basic problem is that the kde auto sleep/suspend isn't working as configured in System Settings -> Power Management. Suspend is working via pressing the power button on my machine as configured in the same screen. Reading through the help docs, it mentions that auto suspend has something to do with 'Powerdevil', which needs to be enabled in the kde Service Manager.
I believe I'm just missing an installed package. I have arch and kde installed an another machine where rather than building up kde from a base install, I chose to install kde-meta and installed everything. On the second machine it works fine. Can someone tell me if there is a package I need to install to get 'powerdevil' working, or am I going down the wrong path?

No comments:

Post a Comment